Cancellation and Missed Appointment Policy
At Voila, we recognize that unexpected events can sometimes disrupt plans and necessitate changes. To guarantee the smooth operation of our business and accommodate other clients, we have implemented a comprehensive cancellation/no show policy. Please take a moment to review the following guidelines:
- Should you need to cancel your appointment, we kindly request a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. This allows us to reschedule the appointment and offer the vacant slot to another client eagerly awaiting our services.
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice will incur a charge.
- No Show:
- Failing to attend a scheduled appointment without providing prior notice will be classified as a “no show.”
- No shows will be subject to a charge.
- In the event of a cancellation or no show, we will apply a charge equal to half of the service price.
- This charge will be processed using the credit card on file or as previously agreed upon during the booking process.
- We recognize that emergencies and exceptional circumstances can arise unexpectedly. If you find yourself in such a situation, please contact us as soon as possible to explain the circumstances. We will assess each case on an individual basis to determine the appropriate course of action.